No items found.
Author - Investor - Keynote Speaker
Karl-Heinz Land (56) is an insider of the digital transformation. He has been experiencing and shaping his core topic - digitization - for over 35 years, including in management positions at internationally operating companies such as Oracle, BusinessObjects (SAP) and Microstrategy. In 2014, he launched neuland, a digital and strategy consultancy, which, according to a ranking by the magazine "brandeins", is repeatedly ranked among the best in Germany. As a serial entrepreneur and investor, he focuses on innovative technologies such as Blockchain and the Internet of Things. The World Economic Forum (WEF) and "Time Magazine" already honored the country with the "Technology Pioneer Award" in 2006.
The visionary Karl-Heinz Land, who sees himself as a digital evangelist, inspires thousands of decision-makers from business, politics and society every year with keynotes and workshops and shapes their digital agenda. As co-author, Land has published three groundbreaking management books:
▪ Digitaler Darwinismus – Der stille Angriff auf Ihr Geschäftsmodell und Ihre Marke
▪ Dematerialisierung – Die Neuverteilung der Welt in Zeiten des digitalen Darwinismus
▪ Digitale Markenführung – Digital Branding im Zeitalter des digitalen Darwinismus
▪ Erde 5.0 – die Zukunft provozieren
With his new book "Erde 5.0 - Die Zukunft provozieren" (Earth 5.0 - Provoking the Future), announced in September 2018, Karl-Heinz Land is addressing the general public and setting himself an ambitious task: how we can save the world through digitization.
▪ leading management positions at Oracle, BusinessObjects, MicroStrategy, GrandCentrix, VoiceObjects and others
▪ Founder of start-ups, investor and supervisory board member of companies of the old and new economy ▪ "Technology Pioneer Award 2006" of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos and "Time Magazine